A Work Agency and Me

Hai everyone , i am back after missing in action for 1 week with my personal experience to be post today .
Since last 20th march is my collage break before enter year 2 degree in 28th April. Hence i asked my father to find me a good partime job for 1 month so i can topup my current savings to buy a standard Laptop. My father lately helping a person to fasten his fathers checkup and operation in KL hospital . Coincidencely , the person who my father helped working in well know Job Find Agency(at Jalan Raja Chulan) in KL . My father route me to him . He is a nice person , use his influence in the company to find me a work and send me for a interview on the same day i went meet him .
I went meet him 8.30am . Because it is work agency , i went through some proceders and interview there itself , before they route me to real employee. After that , i given address of my real employee by 11am and ask me be there by 12noon. I also rush to given adress(Plaza Mont Kiara , KL) by my bike. I manage to find and reach that office on time. There i again been interviewed by a manager of my real employee . At the end of the interview the manager reveal that my salary will be RM1600+RM300(alauns), i really excited after ear that. After the interview , the managaer sayed "we will inform the result my end of the day". By the time i reach home and ate my lunch , i received a call from the agency to inform me that i been choosen and asked me to join work on 24th March,Monday.
Last monday i went to the same place to join the work , 8.30am . I been kindly entertained . I been tell that i will working in customer service department . By 9am i been intorduced to my department team leader . My leader is kind lady , really knowledgeable person about her work. Before this that department consist of 4 people include the team leader . Two weeks back a person left for a better job offer , And on the day i join another person leaving for the same reason.
Slowly i been introduced to the systems and nature of the work. The company i join actually a german company which manage all the ATM Bank machines in Malaysia(ALL BANKS). The departmnet i work , will called as Call loggers , we will receive call from all over malaysia regarding any problem about ATM meachines . We will gather all the information , input it on the system and past it to dipachers. They will appoint engineers who located in different part of Malaysia . The engineers then go to the scene and solve the problems. All this process must be done less than 6 hours , any place in Malaysia . Regarding the system , they using three different sophisticated online software . HELPDESK for Maybank , HELPSTAR for CIMB , and well known SAP for all other banks . All of them have huge database of complete information regarding each machine and their customers . I have to master all this three system to perform my work sufficiently .



Guys i continue the story on my next post(reason , post looks too long) , you can read the second part tomorrow itself.

0 comments: