Improving Malaysian Mentality

I cant get a topic to talk about in my blog today beacause i plan to reduce talk about politic news. It dosen't mean i stop talk politic , but will reduce it . I boring and tired talk about malaysian politics since and before the past election. Now time to me enjoy my personal thought with others .
Today morning , some meaningful incidents happen to reflect current level of Malaysian Mentality. Malaysian well know for "Tidak Apa(malay)", "Kiasu(chinese)","Ennatha Nadekethe Papom(indians)" term . All of this attitude , make us Malaysian known for our 3rd class mentality . Don't mistake me , im not saying , we Malaysian not cleaver,lol , but just dont care about others and give priority to own race's news , environment and people.
But today morning bit difference , as usual i start my routine , prepare to go collage , start my bike , go to petrol pumb station to refill by motobike. When i park and approach the counter , i see a long queue , every day same think ,"oh god". Than what , im very good boy , always follow the line , lol. It takew few minute to reach the cashier of the counter . When i almost want pay , there is another illegal queue form out of no where . And the guy beside me , who from the illegal que , starch his asr me pay before me . I can notice he is daily customer who owner of big lorry . Supraisingly , the cashier show stop sign by using her hand , and kindly take my money . wow , really touching . You may ask , even this kind you want be touching ah , ok , but let me finish first . Now i have to go to pastence(looks like pastense stories nowadys really laku,lol). Since very long i refill my bike at same petrol station. What happen all this time is , when i stand in queue and reach the cashier to pay , the guy who from illegal que , usualy lorry drivers and some car divers to , will their aggressiveness stretch their hand to pay . and the cashier with her/his smiling face recieve the money without bother from which queue the money come from. And i have use my aggeresiveness in my harm to quickly stretch my hand to pay . My explanation not over yet why im feel touched . when today mornig incident took place , a real Malaysain environment is there . Why you know , im a indian(paying money from correct line), cahier is a Malay(who stop the customer from illegal que from paying) , and the person from illegal line is a chinese . What awondrfull moment in Malaysain history,lol.

Another Malaysian habit which hard to take away from us is , our littering habit . We hold a rubbish in our hand like softdrink tin , plastic bag or whatever . after some time , we will look left abd rite , is there anyone noticing and , quily through or drop the rubbish which previously holing by us . Reason , as your self , very long list of reason for this situation . Now we continue my mornig story . After refill , a enter the main road and rempit heading my collage. Morning heavy trafic jam as usual so have to go through betwwen cars . Here where you can see , all the malaysian drivers attitute , smoking while drop hand out of window , playing zig-zag switching line in the jam without bother about motobikers , littering out what ever from in side the car to the road, and bla bla bla. When in going through the cars , suddently a car side window , dropping down , as i know that the window will go down to do reason i stated before. As i aspected as small hand comes out of the car window while holding McD burger wrapper . That when heavy jam and even motobikers also have to go very slow . By the time i past the car , very slow , i heard mother of the child who want to litter scold the child while stop the small kid from litter from the car . First time in my motobiking history i witnest such a incident . wow . I do not know how much it mean to you , but personally it mean alot to me .

Malaysian Mentality Improving? You be the Judge.....

0 comments: