Game Addiction

Game addiction ... is something like smoking habit of someone , really hard to get rid of it even how hard you try . It will get back to you whenever you feel weak and stress or free . People start play computer games when they young , where they have lots of free time . By the time they getting elder,more commitment shrink their free time . The habit they started for fun when they are young , now very hard to be get rid of . That's why i say it is like a smoking habit.

Proudly say , I'm one of them , lol .But i am bit strange , I'm either not serious or simple gamer . I call myself as a seasonal gamer , weird ? ya true . I only play a game , when i really like it .I am a strategy game lover , reason ? Than i how to re-cap my life history long long time ago to explain this , ha ha . When im in standard six , my house got an old computer , for that time it is one of the latest spec computer with 128RAM and 40GB of hardrive . Thous time people no yet familiar with HD sound card or grapic cards . So my friend gave me a pc game call A.R.S.E.N.A.L . I tried it. To that time being , it is the wonderful game i ever been played in my 128RAM pc . It is a real-time strategy game , with nice graphics . Than one day , when im in form one , my pc collapse , and my game gone with it . Than my parents repair the pc , but all the data gone,and no upgrade able to be made because the hardware of the pc is too old to support any new upgrades.Than i cannot find the installer of the game , and no Internet in my house . Thats the time , even streamxy not started their service as a broadband provider, lol .

I entered form one , life try to change . Im in afternoon school with my friends . I and my friends ,will wake up early as 7.30am , go play badminton in the Taman(park) . Play until 9am or 9.30am . Than straight go to cybercafe . AA cybercafe is the first cybercafe in my place , we call in Auntie cybercafe ,know why , we are daily customers of that cybercafe since it start operate . We will hanging on the gate of the cybercafe and ask the auntie to come out and open the cybercafe every morning . Time past by she start to get more customers,but we are still the most memorable kids for her . First started with half life game , it is a multi player game ,in easy words , we create a map , all log in from different computer , and play shoot each other . Who is the highest killer , is the winner of hte day. When i am in form two , first version of well known and famous counter strike been introduced to the market . We started play that game . Even have internal power fight in cybercafe , Budak budak india( i and my friends) against budak budak melayu , we will play that game , and see who is more POWER , haha . We are craze of cybercafe until , after each PMR exam , we will end up in cybercafe until 4 or 5 pm . We even have to drag our friends out of that cybercafe to bring them to play football about 5pm , lol . Wonderful memories . By the age 16 , fewer of cybercafe started to reduce , most on my friend start to have their own pc at home . I still maintain with my old pc .

Do you know famous car game call Need For Speed ? Ya , early of form 4 is the time the game been introduced in market . All my friends start to play that game , lucky my pc still can support the new game . By the month of July , most of my friends able to finish full level of the game . Savadi( very nice ) game . Oh ya , i forgot to tell about the POKEMON games , form 3 , is the time POKEMON cartoon series and games got famous . We play all version of that game , there is blue , gold and silver version of that game . Most famous is the blue version.With cheat code in hand , that game simply can be finish played in 18 hours .

Form 6 , the year of my STPM , yet started saga of another game , this time the name of the game is Age Of The Empires 3(aoe3) . Luckly when i started form 6 , my parents bought new computer with latest spec .Wonderful graphics compare with its prevoius version , aeo1 and aeo2 . This time no big group of friends play the same game . I really can feel the sad when i type this part of the article , why ? I and my big group of my friends who be together until form 5 , now going in different life path . Some with me in form 6 , few others went to different collages , and some went over seas.Sad , but life have to go on.I played the aoe3 , most of them at midnights . I will close my computer quickly and go to bed if my father wake in the middle of the night ,because next day i need to go to school and my father don't like i play game whole night . In simple words , aoe3 is a game worth play with impressive graphics and wonderful story line , can be good starting point for strategy game lovers .

Due to time constraint , i continue the post tomorrow , stay tuned with Towguy , same place tomorrow .

Cover page of games i talked about :

A.R.S.E.N.A.L
(just manage ot find screen shoot of the game , because the game too old find its cover)

Age Of Empires 3

Need For Speed Underground

0 comments: