New Year Resolution 2009

Townguy feel cooooold , exactly that's how my blog feel after three week of freeze period . Freeze period ?, if you notice , i dint update my blog for quite some time . And number of readers falling faster than a stone falling from a sky , lol . Sorry my dear readers , i don't want to give useless reasons for not updating my blog , all my fault , laziness , out of town , and etc ....

Happy New Year to everybody . New year mean new plan , new inspiration , new RESOLUTION . Personally , this year i plane important things which will need big effort , lots of courage , and plenty of time . That for my personal( real ) life . Now we look at , whats my resolution for blogging , for Townguy?
  1. Be a own domain blogger by JUNE, if can "townguy.com"
  2. Rather than publish populist article like bash girls or particular ethnic group , i want write more post regarding critical issues , especially about Indian community , controversial issues .
  3. At least publish TWO articles per week .
  4. Improve my relationship with other bloggers and readers in general .
Simple and nice . Whats your resolution for 2009 , personal life( if can share ) and blogging life ?

4 comments:

VG said...

Good luck. Hope u will work out for achieve it. :))

happy new year. :)

my resolution for 2009 (personal):
kalyanam pananum (get married)

for blog:
write any sensitive issue which can end up with closing my blog. LOLzzz

kidding ny. :) tc thambi

p/s: ur verification word also says 'easymati'. aaah appona 2nd resolution confirm pole. :D

Anonymous said...

All the best.I wish all Happy New year.May this year bring lot's of joy,prosperity,peace.

Keep smiling!!
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

Veni said...

Glad to know there will be less post on bashing girls.....lately to many blogs talking about girls...hope someone start writing about the guys for a change (hint).

HEHEHE

I usually dont have any resolutions, i try to achieve what i want on desired time but i too would like to write more worthful post.

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

oh my, more serius news? that can read in newspapers.......... i was expecting something new from u. Anyway do ur best, list down ur goals and check them at the end of the year, it helps alot :P so far i've accomplished 17 of 24 on my list last year :) and the balance is brought forward this year...... hmm hope can reach it though. need to put effort...