A Work Agency and Me(2nd part)

Hai everybody , thanks for interested read second part of my real life experience. Ok , i continue from where i left yesterday .
I been ask to sit middle of computers , 1 operate by team leader and another one operate by her assistant . They ask me to do so i can view what happening in both computer(operation station) what happening in the system while they performing the job . Because it is monday morning , the phone ringing non-stop , one after another . Both of them working fast on the system to record the report deliver by the customers. While do the work team leader explain every function of the system , problem handling tactics . This situation continue for few hours .
About 12noon , i given chance to attend my 1st try to receive a call an d record it on the system . I really reverse until i talk English like a primary school student . I finger which type fash , now freeze like ice . After attend the call my team leader say , "you will use to it after some time ". She asked me how long you will work here , my manager say u will be here at least for 3 months ", i replied "yes" . But as i tell to you all , longest i can work there is 1 month only .
Now the turning point of this story , cheng cheng cheng , haha,
By 1pm i went to break to a mamak stoll , ooopps , not stoll , it is a mamak shop(bledy expensive,Mont Kiara what,lol) with two seniors(dispachers). They ask me same question, "how long you will work?" , i answer "3 months". 2pm i enter the office , i attend few more calls and now start to catch up with the flow of the systems . But deep in my heart , i started to feel guilty . My good team leader who reaching me with all her afford with hope i can work there and cover the shortage of personals in her department at least for 3 months . If she train somebody else in my place , sure that person can work there long as my team leader expects . Its not worth , i crem my brain to learn that three system just work for 1 month. Somemore i cant stuck in a office 8.30am untill 5.30pm or 8pm(overtime) . All this factors start to play in my mind and undirectly decrease my motivation to go work.
5.30pm , work finish , but heavy rain . I stuck in Plaza Mont Kiara until the rain stops . While waiting , my thinking grow longer about the work . I feel really de-motivated to continue the job . Now two only two things in my mind , "Are you continue work in this stressful and 0 Freedom work for 1 month and gain RM 1800 " or "Stop work here , go back to partime work in 1 Utama , with some free time for self(relax in col break,learn & experiment new things with com skill)".
Im home by 8pm , i explain whole things to my parents, they say depands to you and dont worry about buying the laptop . Because since lastime they say want buy me a laptop , but i say i don't want , i want buy with my own money . In my saving i already got 60% fund that enough to buy a laptop . If i continue this work i will got more than enough money to buy laptop, but if i stop , i only will manage to buy a laptop after 2 months , with just enough money . I thinks whole night about continue or stop work which i went today .

To my readers , I thinks the post already look very lengthy. If i keep on tying all of you will get bored . I thinks enough For today . Please come back tomorrow , only left another 25% story to finish . I need some honest feed back tomorrow after you all finish read my experience . Thanks and see you all tomorrow .

0 comments: