A Work Agency and Me(Finale Part)

Hai everyone , sorry for the delay of this finale part . Okey let me continue from where i stop in second part of the story .
While think whole night without take any decision . Morning i woke up by 7am , before my parents move to work . I still can't make my mind about going to work or not . My dad say , all depend to you , he ok with whatever decision i take. Finally about 7.45am i decided to not go to work.
From that minute i try to contact the work agency and person who responsible for me in that agency . Call again call , but the person who responsible for me busy and attend meeting . At last ,about 12noon i manage to reach that person . I explain the facts that make me not go to work , but for that person in charge , she cant really angry with my action . But she behave professionally and inform me that the company sack me and the case is closed . Then i call my father's friend who help me introduce me to agency which he work . By the time i call him , he already know what happen . He also really made at me , and nicely bash me by his angry word , but still professional and polite . He reveal that , my name been blacklisted in his work agency , and ask me don't return to his agency in future to find a job . I feel really sad after talk to them , feel really de-motivated .
I waited until my parents back home and tell what happen . They cheer me up and say , "what happen is happen , some more its not a big matter at all".
When posting this , i already proceed to my next step by joining my previous part time job in 1 Utama shopping Complex for upcoming 2 weeks so i can top my saving .

How was my real life experience?Any lesson i can learn from this . Please add your comment regarding my post . Thanks for take initiative to discontinues read my post since last there days . Thanks thanks thanks allot .

0 comments: