Fault Engineering

One week back , i went to a Public Hall in Cheras for my causin sis's engagement . Im one of the earliest guest who reach that hall baecause we are the close relative to the sis's family . My mother ask me to carry few things from car to the stage of the hall . When i enter the entrance of the hall , it looks like this :
Nice decoration and hall . I walk straight towards the stage while looking at the decoration which taking place on the stage while caring the things . When i getting nearer to the stage , walking on the red carpet , i stopped , oh my god , because of this :

Illusion:( Looks like this from far)



Real :

There is a gap between the floor and the stage , OMG . Straight away i take my super combo 10 mega pixel camera(normal symbian handphone , lol) and snap this fault engineering to share with you all . After some moment , a old grandma walk straight towards the stage without notice of this illusion . I have to be hero to save her , if she fault , for sure the engagement will be canceled , you know why , lol . Malaysian Public Hall Engineers getting more creative day by day , haha . Illusion vs Real , watch out !!

0 comments: