Deadly Accident At The Main and Only entrance Of Puchong

Today , MOnday 30th June, about 3.45pm, a deadly accident occurs at the main and only entrance of puchong(Malaysai).

After my class finishes i head from bulit jalil crossing puchong over bridge to enter LDP highway. From fare i notice traffic jam on the overhead bridge . When i reach at the top on the bridge , many vehicle owners , park their vehicle as site and taking look at below of the bridge(the main entrance of puchong).

I stated "Main and Only Entrance" because , it is the only way to enter puchong from kuala lumpur and Pj . I also stop my vehicle a site , and take a look below , OH MY GOD, thats the first thing comes of my mouth .

I saw , a car separated into two pieces and the toe struck trying to pull the car to the site of the road. I reach the place bit late to look at what really happen , but when i look at the situation , i can assume something reallly bad took place there. The accident caused a dead lock situation at the entance of the puchong .

The Pictures i manage to snap:

0 comments: