Useless Streamyx

Useless Streamyx , ya , that what i can tell about my broadband connection rite now . eeerrrr , the connection is slow , i mean reeeeealy slow . A normal google homepage took 2 minutes to be loaded . And the best part , i have to wait more than five minutes to my blogpsot login page to be loaded and another five minute the enter my blog dashboard after login , eeerrr . This what make me away from blogging since last one week , and i think this condition will continue for another week base on the feedback i receive from the TM's helpdesk . They say , a technician will be send to my house , and the technician is only available on office time , hhmmm . But the sad thing is , no one will at home when the TM technician available . Looks like have to ponteng one day of my collage to fix the prob , than i will able to blogging again . I WILL BE BACK SOON , thanks for the support my dear bloggers and readers .

After i click the submit button , it will take another 5 to 10 minute complete the posting , hhmm. HELL .

0 comments: